Reply To: Foraging 17: Poisoning

Home Forums Foraging Forum Foraging 17: Poisoning Reply To: Foraging 17: Poisoning

#175340
Lynn
Keymaster

A late reply to this one as a friend’s large dog ingested quite a lot of Walnut tree catkins this weekend. No ill effects but a very worried dog owner who promptly took the dog to the vet. The dog had recently had gut problems so making it vomit was not appropriate. They settled on dosing with a lot of activated charcoal (Norit), once ASAP and then about 6 hours l later.

s2Member®